boys that look good with both beards and no beards are the most lethal kinds of boys
im just going to leave this here
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Inspired by THIS
he can get you into the mood
I shouldn’t have laughed
knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
That was deep
philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie
That was deeper.
the ‘yay i reached 3k followers!’ fandom giveaway
- supernatural keepsake box
- one ring necklace from the lord of the rings
- vintage map of middle earth
- harry potter time turner necklace
- mockingjay pin
- must be following me (obvsly, it’s for my followers)
- you can like this post to bookmark it, but it won’t be counted as an entry
- reblog as many times as you want idc
- it will increase your chances though
- but don’t make a giveaway blog that’s just not cool
- and obviously your ask must be open so i can tell you if you’ve won
- i will ship anywhere
- ends on the 15th of january 2014
- there will only be one winner, but if they don’t respond within 24 hours i’ll pick someone else
- feel free to ask me any questions!
oh and for every 1000 notes i’ll throw in something else
fanart is not art.
I can’t hear you
Over how good these are
(Source: , via yazzer-mcfly)
It looks like Tom is about to fucking cry.
If he was touched, it’s kinda understandable.
I mean, think about it. He is cast as a villain. Sure, it’s a fun role (especially since it’s such a multifaceted, complicated character). He might make a name for himself in the world if you’re lucky, but really, what other expectations did he have?
The film’s protagonist is attractive (in the very masculine, classic sense), strong—the person everyone will root for.
I can believe it if Tom never thought that his character—the bad guy—would become not only the most popular character in the Thor series, but possibly one of the most popular characters in the entire MCU. (Honestly, I think only RDJ’s Tony Stark might have him beat.)
And it just hit him, in this moment, how much people love the work he’s done. It’s overwhelming. I’m happy for him.
And now I’m crying.